K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Changsub needs to stop making weird faces?


-

Pann: Changsub's face gives me goosebumps

1. [+332, -91] Other idols get hate for years if they make a weird face at the back. Changsub does this on public channel music shows as well as on personal broadcast. Why are fans shielding him? He's getting a lot of hate from male-dominated sites and Twitter because his face is insulting disabled people. You guys should stop him. The face would've been funny if he did it once or twice only but he does it everytime someone speaks in front of him and steals the spotlight. I wonder what's wrong with him. Fans could find it funny but it looks disgusting to non-fans. He's flipping his eyeballs and sticking out his tongue. You don't find it weird?

2. [+218, -68] A few rookie idols got criticized for making fanservice faces when NCT was winning an award. They got hate when what they did was nothing compared to this.

3. [+217, -215] How is he any different from Rapmon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



4. [+130, -14] It's honestly too much ㅋㅋ It looks weird to non-fans.

5. [+120, -7] It's not like he can't fix the face. He's making the face on purpose. He needs to stop doing that.

6. [+71, -10] Out of the 7 pictures, 5 of them are from fansigns and personal broadcast.

7. [+64, -7] He was stealing the spotlight on Inkigayo. He's also controversial on Twitter, I hope he fixes it.

8. [+59, -0] I'm a Melody and us Melodies are also divided on this... I'm also uncomfortable with it and I hope he stops. Not all Melodies like what he's doing, so please don't criticize the fans ㅠㅠ I think he's doing it less though. I'm sure he knows it as well. I doubt he's doing with with a bad intent.

Back To Top