Second day of their release
Article: iKON is again weak... An oddball from 'digital monster YG'
Pann: iKON, an oddball from 'digital monster YG', is weak again
1. [+234, -76] It's not like they're flopping by YG's standards, it's that they're flopping completely ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their rank is lower than Seventeen who had a comeback on the same day. Is this real? It's really serious.
2. [+194, -104] I'm a YG stan but I've never seen a YG release flopping so bad like this on the chart. I'm so embarrassed. One of the reasons why I like YG is because of the digital pride... This is the biggest flop of YG. 'Legendary flop of YG's history, YG's embarrassment iKON'.
3. [+184, -49] Look at the article title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Journalist-nim, please stop attacking us with facts ㅠㅠ
4. [+146, -11] Their problem isn't the hiatus... Their overall music and concept are so old-fashioned and one-dimensional. It doesn't feel like hip-hop. Even Bigbang's debut song Lalala seem more trendy. Their song titles like 'Apology' and 'B-day' sound really outdated to non-fans. They still feel like a rookie group that hasn't been settled but the members are too into being YG. They look too proud and arrogant. They don't even have a visual member who should be in charge of attracting people. They need to change their concept completely. If they keep getting recognized as a cheap group like this, they won't have a chance regardless of the YG power.
5. [+117, -11] What pisses me off is this. On Naver, you can search up Winner or iKON and go to a group chat of the fans. iKON fans asked Winner fans to stream for them because they weren't doing well on the chart and Winner fans said they can't because they're still promoting. The iKON fans went to their own chat and whined about it... They also talked about how YG family is a real family ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So they downplayed the results of Sentimental because they're a family? So they flipped off at Seunghoon's stage because they're a family? During the subunit promotions, Winner fans supported Bobby and Song Mino equally. Bobby said something about not being able eat something and the fans even looked up and gave it to him. What did iKON fans do? ㅋㅋㅋ Juice bread? That makes me so speechless ㅋㅋㅋ So they made a group chat to manipulate and tarnish Winner's image because they're a family ㅎㅎ Don't act like you liked Winner like a family ㅋㅋㅋ Winner fans know that you guys flipped Seunghoon off but they let it go because Winner is promoting well right now. Now you're denying that you downplayed the results of Sentimental ㅋㅋ
6. [+109, -7] I'm an iKONIC who left the fandom during the hiatus... I didn't want to say this because I don't want to sound like an ex-girlfriend but let me say a few things that made me upset. Is there any member who cares about Korean fans except Donghyuk? Was it that hard to be on V app during the hiatus? Donghyuk was the only one who was always on V app while others posted a ton of photos on Japan's Konic Zone and only a few posts on Korea's Konic Zone. I couldn't help but envy when other artists communicated with their fans during their hiatus. And there are so many akgaes within the fandom because BI and Bobby has too many parts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ One of the reasons why I left the fandom is because of the fandom problems.
7. [+93, -4] They need to stop downplaying Sentimental. It was in annual top 100 and one of the top 5 of boy groups.
8. [+79, -5] I listened to the song and watched the MV. The song is lacking...The lyrics are also bad... They put "then be richer than my company!" like a catchphrase. It's an outdated mentality. Is agency power something to show off? This generation views golden spoons negatively.