"CD albums that they won't even listen to... The reason why they buy 50 copies of it"
"I bought the albums to apply for the fansign."
"I have to buy them like this to get into the fansign."
Pann: The secret behind Twice's physical sales that was on the news
1. [+160, -56] They bought so many albums, streamed the music, and stanned hard with all their hearts but a member was caught dating a handsome kid behind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A stan's greed is endless and they repeat the same mistakes.
2. [+88, -68] T-roaches are so petty. There are a lot of things you can do with $500 but they spend it just to hold the idols' hands once at a fansign.
3. [+80, -89] They spent $500 just to see the lookalikes of Ha Seung Jin, New Champ, Tao, and Putin for 5 minutes? Tsk tsk tsk
4. [+69, -2] It's the same for other groups, why are they focusing on Twice?
5. [+63, -2] 50 copies is nothing. You have to buy 3000 copies for AKB48.
6. [+51, -3] All fans of idol groups do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, my fandom also has to buy a lot of copies if we want to go to the fansign. Why target Twice?
7. [+44, -14] It's worse for fans of boy groups. They buy boxes of copies.
8. [+43, -1] Huh? Isn't it what all idol fans do? I can't because I have no money, though... Will I get to see my bias in person before I die... ㅠㅠ