Fan: "Look at his rap rhyme ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oppa is jjang"
TOP: "I'm suddenly curious. Do you guys even know which ones are new when you see the rhymes?" ㅋㅋ"
His smiling(?) face as he's getting kicked out of the police unit
Pann: TOP's confidence
1. [+343, -9] TOP is not considered a good rapper, honestly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's all about his voice.
2. [+313, -3] Wow, his reply is so full of himself. "Do you guys even know"? How does he even view his fans? I guess he looked down on them since he knew they were stanning for his face.
3. [+306, -9] Honestly, TOP's rapping and lyrics are not considered good ㅋㅋ Truly talented ones are like Zico. TOP is just about Bigbang and his voice.
4. [+225, -2] Do you think they'll still like you if they know the rhymes?
5. [+114, -0] So funny, they listen to him because they're his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one listens to your rap except your fans.
6. [+83, -0] Not even 'you people', 'everyone', 'VIPs', but 'you guys' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's clearly looking down on them. He has a daebak personality.
(tn: The way he says 'you guys' is very informal)
7. [+74, -0] Look at the way he talks to his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+60, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He sounds so rude. If I were the fan, I would've said, "Yeah~ You're so talented~" and left the fandom. I hate it when someone embarrasses others for no reason.
9. [+54, -4] His ears are apologizing by bowing down.
10. [+51, -0] This is why you should stop stanning celebrities that have reached the top. You can never find the rookie mindset from them. Look at Toilet Yoochun...