K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Peach' is overused as an expression?

Pann: Is our entire country suffering from a peach disease...

1. [+242, -5] I do agree about the peach disease but peaches are soft, moist, and have a sweet scent. I understand why it's popular.

2. [+216, -34] Exactly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We must have peach juice in our veins.

3. [+196, -2] The peach trend was before.

4. [+95, -7] I don't understand why people find this uncomfortable.

5. [+82, -2] Sulli played a big role.

6. [+72, -0] Those who claim that they look like peaches rather look like yellow peaches.

7. [+62, -1] It's random but my uncle has a peach farm. It's really delicious.

8. [+52, -3] What kind of fruit is a peach... A fruit that's used to describe a photo filter that looks white and pink.

9. [+36, -6] Agreed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's always peaches. I want to punch those who say they look like peaches.

10. [+32, -0] Isn't it old, though?

11. [+28, -2] Agreed. Peaches are delicious but I hate 'fruit looks'.

12. [+26, -3] Peaches are my favorite fruit. But I don't like it when it's used to describe a person. Peaches are meant to be eaten and enjoyed.

Back To Top